From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Susan Loesch
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2005 12:41 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: CLS - for Patti

Patti, I am so sorry about Ellen.  I am so glad that she had you in the end.

Belinda Sauro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Patti,
I'm so sorry to hear about sweet little Ellen, how absolutely
horrible that these sweet little babies all perished because of the
unthinking, uncaring actions of a would be rescuer. I'm praying for her
50 cats at home and for any more kitties that have the unfortune of
ending up in a transport she is involved with.

It may be a good idea to post the facts about the transport to any lists
you belong to so anyone thinking of using her as one of their resources
in the future can be aware of the horrible outcome of this run. Just
state the facts clearly and unbaisedly as you know them so you can't be
accused of slandering her. Anyone considering her services in the
future should know that they may want to think twice about it.

My deepest sympathies for all the heartache you have recently gone
through, it certainly is a test of your strength, but please think about
throwing in the towel. I'd hate to see the lady who so callously
disregarded the lives of the animals in her care be the reason someone
as wonderful and caring as you can no longer help those sweet innocents.

She isn't worth all those lives that would not in the future be saved by
you :)

--
Belinda
Happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties ...
http://www.bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candle Light Service
http://www.bemikitties.com/cls

HostDesign4U.com (affordable hosting & web design)
http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs (non-profit web sites)
http://bmk.bemikitties.com