What info are you looking for?  Maybe someone on the list has your answers.
Nina

Lora wrote:

To Whom It May Concern:

Forgive me, but I forget who is in charge and/or the
owner of this group, but the feltalk archive search
option is not working again.

Every time to type a key word into the "find" box I
keep getting:

ht://Dig error
htsearch detected an error. Please report this to the
webmaster of this site. The error message is:

Unable to read configuration file.

I am searching in the mail list archives in the 10/99
to 2/10/05 category, so searching the archives should
be available, but the option does not work.

Can some please let me know why the search options is
not working and if/when it will be fixed?

I am in need of some information that was posted last
year and I seem to have lost my original copy. I
ALWAYS bookmark everything, so I am extremely
surprised that this information is missing.

Please advise. Thanks.

Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs