Thanks, Gloria - I started to call you when I got to work this morning and then decided it was too early.  He really went downhill fast.  But we know there are worse things than going fast.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
SUSAN - Oh my - I'm so sorry. I'm shocked. I just didn't think
about Big Rik going so soon. I just can't imagine him gone. Such a
sweet, wonderful guy. I know he's going to still hang around your
house with you, where he's been for so long. I'm sorry.

Gloria