Hi Jen
We give our own vacs and give all of them in the lower leg as far as possible :)
They just came out with a new vaccine for leukemia - am checking to see when I
can buy
them - yippee - it spreads the vaccine out so it can't cause that lump.
I give all of mine kitties every year,  since I do rescue I really need to
protect them
(I have 15 of my own)   all rescues get the leukemia at abt 12 weeks - no
earlier.
Rabies is the only one I have to have the vet do,  it is not buyable here in CA

Terri