Hi everyone,
Bandy is feeling ok for the past few days...just being a kitty...
I was wondering if any of you could suggest a good supplement protocol we could get on right now...I know he needs the immune boosters, but he needs something to help with the anemia, too..He is on duralactin now, too...I think it is a new product for chronic inflammation in cats so I am hoping this is going to help with the fever.. He is only getting a small amount right now as I don't want to upset his stomach...That is one thing we haven't had a problem with...He has only had his appetite stimulant once this week as he is eating good right now...
Anyway, I was just wanting some suggestions for any good supplements that I could put him on for now..
Head butts to all your kitties and hoping they are all feeling good today.
Kerry and Bandy