Hi All
I do not believe I am getting all the emails from the list still, and I have not had time to check the archives, to individually comment and offer condolences.

I am so sorry for all of the recent losses, I light a candle for our dearly loved furrbabies that have taken the walk over the bridge, to that wonderous place on the other side, I hope one and all realize that they are never really truly gone, always loved and remebered by us the ones who they watched over and loved while they were a part of our enriched lives....they are truly healthy and happy now, eating the grass and playing with the bugs.

Again I offer my deepest condolences, and heartfelt huggs and headbutts to all
Cherie

Have a purrfect day
Cherie