Kerry,

I don't remember how the at home oxygen tank was done.  I hope someone posts for you.  Best wishes for all of you.

tonya

Nina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Oh Kerry, I'm so sorry to hear about Rascal's troubles! That's so sweet
the way he and Bandy are such good buddies. Someone on this list posted
once about a "home made" oxygen cage. I can't remember who it was,
maybe Patti? I'm hoping they will see this and post about how they
fixed one up. Grace and I are very pleased to hear that she has a new
namesake. Prayers for Rascal, Bandy, you and all of yours.
Nina