They are together and they are very grateful for your love.  In a few days, after some of the shock has dulled, ask them to come to you in your dreams......then let them in.  When you close your eyes each night, be open to them visiting.  When the time is right, they will visit you.  Don't be afraid and don't be in a hurry to wake up..........enjoy their visit and ask them to come again.  The visits will not make the pain of losing them go away but it will let you know that they are happy and carefree and healthy and very much appreciate everything you did for them and for all the other cats and other animals you have helped.  They will fill your heart with their love.....you just have to let them.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 5:16 PM
Subject: Re: My dear little Claudette

Oh Bonnie, I am so sorry.. again, I'm crying here at my desk.  You describe her with such love and she sounds like a fabulous purrsonality.  You were privileged to have known each other and have so many years together.  Our thoughts and tears are with you. <<<<HUGS>>>>>>

BONNIE J KALMBACH <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dear Belinda,

Please add my dear little Claudette to the Candlelight service. She
passed today at the age of twelve. She had cancer of the liver and
died from a reaction to the chemo which was just started yesterday.

Claudette had thrown off the leukemia virus eight years ago when my
kitties were exposed to the virus from a kitten who had originally
tested negative. Her brother Phillipe became positive and died within
two years. Claudette and Phillipe were two beautiful grey and black
tabbies with white feet and copper markings. She and Phillipe had
prominent black rings on their grey tails, just like a raccoon. Her
cute little nose was half white, half copper, and she had the loud
insistant meow of her Siamese mother, Mitou.

Claudette, Phillipe, Andre, and Sylvie were all born in my son's
closet. When they were tiny, Phillipe, the "leader of the pack" would
climb up my leg into my lap with Claudette right behind. Then would
come black Andre. I would have to pick up the very small Sylvie who
was born with hypernatremia and wasn't well coordinated. Then all of
the kittens would snuggle in my lap and fall asleep - it was a thrill,
even though their clawing their way up was a tad painful. Claudie was
also the best of all my kitties with the head butts. She was like a
caring older sister to the sick kitties and would always hover close
by them as if to offer comfort. The sudden onset of the cancer and her
loss this morning was a big shock. But now I hope she has found her
brother Phillipe and they are together again - my two little ringtails.

Bonnie in WI

"My cat the clown: paying no mind to whom he should impress. Merely living his life, doing what pleases him, and making me smile."
- Anonymous

Yahoo! for Good