From: Nina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 2005/09/15 Thu PM 02:19:49 EDT
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: 8wk old felv pos needs home ASAP

Awww, why can't the folks who are adopting the boy take the girl too? Thank you for helping her Kristi. Prayers that she finds a wonderful home soon.
Nina

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hello everyone, sorry i've become strictly a reader, but my b-friend and I are in the middle of buying a house and things are soooo crazy.
Anyway to the point....there are 2 8week old positive kittens one male/one
female at a kill shelter in Rhode Island.  We have a home for the male, but not
the female.  They have told us that she will be euthanized soon (the end of
this week?) if she is not placed.  I have contacted a couple other resources
but have only gotten a bunch of maybes and we'll sees.  So I'm in a tight spot
i would like to a least have a definitive back up if the homes we usually place
them in do not come through.  Can anyone help???  Thanx Kristi