In a message dated 9/19/05 11:38:01 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Try Feliway spray with your feral cat.  It has worked wonders with the ones I have taken in.
Thanks, I am using the Feliway Spray, along w/ daily Rescue Remedy.....
I DO think it has helped, but this poor girl is so scared, after being "tossed" out like garbage, w/ her babies, really, what can you expect??
And, she is still a baby herself, vet estimates her less than one year old.
I'll just keep on trudging along. I guess "baby steps" are better than NO progress, I need to remind myself to be thankful for the progress we have made.
I just get a bit "overwhelmed", wishing I could do more.
Patti