From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 10:58 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: We're outta here--Rita evacuation!--Susan

Hi Susan!

I have heard from Gloria and I'll tell you the same thing I told her...I
feel extremely fortunate that I've got such a wonderful network of
friends all over the country!  Thank you so much for the support!  As of
now, we have reservations at the Motel 6 off of Hwy. 30 in Little
Rock...we will probably leave here early tomorrow morning and (fingers
crossed that our house is spared serious damage) head back to Houston on
Monday.  Although, we may leave sooner depending on the evacuation
orders...right now it's voluntary, but that is quickly going to
change...we're in a low lying area by the Bay of Galveston (elevation
only 16 ft.) and they're predicting a storm surge close to 20 ft.!

I'm happy we've got a place to stay (and wonderful offers) for the time
being...but I'll be honest, I'm scared to death that we're going to lose
our home!  I don't know if our flood insurance company will take pity on
us as we only signed up for insurance about 2 weeks ago (usually doesn't
take effect for a month).  Please keep our humble little home in your
thoughts!!  :)

And here is my cell phone #, as well:  281-229-1279...it's such a relief
to know that other Feleuk parents are nearby in case of an emergency!!
Thank you so much, again...

Jen

"But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. To me, you will be
unique in all the world. To you, I shall be unique in all the world; You
become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed..." --Antoine de
Saint-Exupéry

"If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know
each other.  If you do not talk to them you will not know them, and what
you do not know you will fear. What one fears one destroys." --Chief Dan
George