-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steph E
Caldwell
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2005 1:44 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: OT:PLS help for two things..

Hideyo Yamamoto wrote:
> I am in Albuquerque, NM

Too far for me to physically be any good! I'm in North Carolina, though
I am coming west this winter to visit family.

You've been in my thoughts often lately with your troubles. I can't
bring myself to post much, no time lately (I work two jobs and have one
FELV+ and one FIV+ a rescue horse and two healty horses), and I'm
struggling with a kitty I lost last year that I'm not at peace with
losing her, still after 10 months her death haunts me. I think it's a
combination of exhaustion, depression, and she was my favorite of my
animals...

I hope all goes well and they let you keep all your furbabies.

Steph