Constant worry with cats outside, I do not like it one bit.....good thoughts coming you way, I am glad to hear about Wink.

Julie Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Wink came home last night and looks like quite the little Franken-kitty!  She wouldn't eat at the vet and wouldn't eat at home.  She just wanted to say in her carrier on the fluffy blanket and have us pet her.  She was up this morning when I got up and did eat a bit.  My husband is on vacation and she was sitting on his lap rubbing her little head on the paper when I left, apparently as happy as a little clam!  The side of her face is all shaved and stitched as is the top of her head because they needed to drain there, too.  The biopsies won't be back until next week, so we just want to get her eating and keep her cozy.

My sort-of-feral Eduardo has been outside with the outside cats this summer.  He's very passive and he has a lot of trouble with Tramp who is a big bully.  He was doing well in the little zone he had carved out for himself, but he hasn't been home in over a week.  I think it was he who ran from a cat fight I broke up (naturally Tramp was involved) but I couldn't really see; all I saw was a black behind running.  My neighbor claims she's seen him in the bushes, but he is not coming when I call him (we had reached the point where he would) and I have not seen him.  I put all the outside cats in the garage yesterday and today so I'm hoping, hoping that he feesl safe enough to come home.  I miss him so.  I can't stand having outside cats; I'm not looking forward to the heating bill, but I will be delighted when the weather turns cold enough that they don't want to leave their beds by the furnace.

All your good thoughts and wishes are so appreciated; it means so much to me to have you all!!!

Love, Julie

"I hold that, the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is
to protection by man from the cruelty of man. "

by the way its animals are treated."

Mohandas Gandhi (1869-1948)

Paws Come WITH Claws!!!

If you're thinking about de-clawing your cat, you need to re-think your decision to acquire a pet.

Yahoo! for Good

Have a purrfect day
Cherie