A prayer for Caesar and good thoughts too!   And, to update you all, our Stinky is coming home this afternoon but, this morning she didn't look very well to me.  Stinky is stronger but, I fear for her deeply. I know the uphill battle she faces so, I understand if she is too tired to go on but, I also want to give her every opportunity I can to live if she wants to.  So, if you'll say a prayer or have a good thought for our Stinky girl we'd really appreciate it!  And, to all-prayers and good thoughts for all your babies!
We will update you further after our meeting with her vet.