From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Julie Johnson
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2005 12:09 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: RE: Pls Pray for my baby Ceaser

Dear Hideyo,

Prayers on the way; I have you and all your babies in my thoughts.  Is Ceasar dehydrated?  A subnormal body temperature is sometimes a byproduct of dehydration.  Did the fluids you gave help at all or is it too soon to see a response?

Julie

Hideyo Yamamoto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ok.. you guys, I need a big prayer and healing energy for my baby Ceaser –

He sort of not wanting to eat at all since last night or so, and that continued on this morning.. his paws were a bit cold and his temperature is lower than usual (was somewhere between 95 or 99)… I know it’s bad when a temperature is going down than having fever and I am sooooooooooooooooo scared!  He is hiding right now. I gave him warmed fluid to his tummy and he has a heating pad right now--- but I just can’t afford to lose him!  He is the one who swalloed the bottole top a few weeks ago.. I don’t know what’s going on – he still nurses but just does not want to eat off the plate like other babies –

I talked to the vet but there was not anything they can do at this point –please let me know if you have any suggestions – otherwise, please please pray for my Ceaser, that he will only get better very quickly!!

Hidyeo

=00

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any advice expressed above as to tax matters was neither written nor intended by the sender or Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP to be used and cannot be used by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties that may be imposed under U.S. tax law. If any person uses or refers to any such tax advice in promoting, marketing or recommending a partnership or other entity, investment plan or arrangement to any taxpayer, then (i) the advice was written to support the promotion or marketing (by a person other than Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP) of that transaction or matter, and (ii) such taxpayer should seek advice based on the taxpayers particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.

"I hold that, the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is
to protection by man from the cruelty of man. "

by the way its animals are treated."

Mohandas Gandhi (1869-1948)

Paws Come WITH Claws!!!

If you're thinking about de-clawing your cat, you need to re-think your decision to acquire a pet.

Yahoo! for Good