Try dogs.about.com for recipes for shampoo (they have four I think).  Vets also sell Skunk Off shampoo that is supposed to work well (so I have been told).  Try a water/Clorox mix on anything that can be bleached if the odor is in the house on your rugs and things.  The vets tell me the same things I encountered with my dog however, in that once the strong smell goes away, any time the dog gets wet you will smell the faint smell of skunk until those hair shafts are shed.  Musk from a skunk apparently soaks into the hair shaft and it is oily too therefore hard to remove.  Good luck- it is a nasty odor to get rid of.