Dear List,
I know this is a bit OT for the list, but since so many of you have & LOVE your ferals I thought you might be intersted.

Alley Cat Allies has announced that Sunday, Oct. 16, 2005 will be "National Feral Cats Day", (NFCD)

There will be many special events, spay/neuter-athons & educational materiel presented on TNR, (Trap-Neuter-Release).

These events are being held in various cities in the U.S,, Canada and even some European countries.

I have copied the link in case any of you are interersted in learning more about what is being done, worldwide, to help our beloved feral felines.

For more information, please visit:

Thank you ALL for taking these ferals into your hearts & homes!
Bless you, and let's do all we can to help these poor "misunderstood" fabulous felines!!
(I think one of life's greatest rewards, is having a feral come to trust you & in their own special way, "love you".)

Patti
P.S  Sadly, still searching for Charity....No recent sightings or evident visits to house.
I pray that she is safe, happy & warm somehere.
PLEASE, include my "missing girl in your prayers".
Thank you.