Jen,
You may remember, my vet's liaison, Michelle Rose, at Veterinary Medical and Surgical Group in Ventura CA (805-339-2290) has made an "FDA packet" to streamline the process. She will fax it out to anyone's vet who is interested in getting a special dispensation. She says everything they need to know will be in there, and of course they can call her if there are further questions. Since only vets can apply, only they, or their offices should call. If she's not available, have your vet leave their voice and fax numbers on her voice mail. Prayers to this poor man and his baby,
Nina

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hello All!

I just had a very heart-broken man email me about importing Virbagen for his 5 month old kitten who was just diagnosed with FIP...I know some of you have dealt with FIP before (successfully?), and was just wondering if you'd have any advice! I encouraged him to join the list as your advice is invaluable...but I decided not to wait for his reply as (I believe) time is critical when it comes to dealing with FIP!

Thanks guys!

Jen

"But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. To me, you will be unique in all the world. To you, I shall be unique in all the world; You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed..." --Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

"If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them you will not know them, and what you do not know you will fear. What one fears one destroys." --
Chief Dan George

  • Re: FIP Nina
    • FIP Lomaxturtle