Hi Chrissy,
Welcome to the group.  I have no advice for you.  All I can do is tell
you that I admire you for taking care of all the cats as you have.

I was in your situation pretty much when I got my first positive cat.
After crying for a few weeks (I found out on December 23, Merry
Christmas!), trying to find her a home, taking her to my mom's for a
while (where she was miserable)......... I boostered all my negative
cats and brought my positive kitten back home.  And there she stayed
until she died at around 6 years old.

At the time I had 11 or 12 negative cats.  Since that time none of my
negatives ever 'caught' felv from my first positive, and I've even
brought in another positive since then.  A lot of people on this list
mix their cats and some do not.

No one can tell you what's 'best' in your situation.  You just have to
do the best you can and what you feel comfortable with.  I hope you can
find a positive home, but that is hard to do.  I wasn't able to find
anyone to take a positive cat.  I couldn't put her to sleep.  So I took
my chances.  I'm glad now that I did.

Best of luck to you.  I know how upsetting this is.

tonya

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze7sgqa/<http://mysite.verizon.net/vze7sgqa/>

http://www.geocities.com/ruthiegirl1/terrispage.html?1083970447350<http://www.geocities.com/ruthiegirl1/terrispage.html?1083970447350>

=== message truncated ===