What I am really concerned is that what caused to have such a lower immune system among my kitties –

Do you use alpha interferon?.. any side effects on interferon?

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 11:32 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: OT: Help ! ringworm in kittens

Yes,

I do rescue. And any cat or dog that has lowered immune system can bust out in ringworm.

Yes its now a practice here that any cat or kitten neg or positive gets interferon with URI. I have viral URI going around in all the pounds. And I darn near lost a mom with 4 week olds but the interferon and support therapy is pulling them through. Try it ....it works