I meant "missing people"

-----Original Message-----
From: Hideyo Yamamoto
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2005 3:02 PM
To: 'felvtalk@felineleukemia.org'
Subject: RE: Animal Communication

There is a book called "learning their language" by Marta Williams - if
you have a chance, give a try to read it.. You might find it a bit
easier to believe than me convincing it - they are basically "psychic" -
though they hate to be called that.. more like an intuitionist...
anyway, I have used a handful.. Sometimes there is no way to know 100%
that they are 100% right.. and good ACs will tell you, I'm not 100%
right.. but there are some of them who works with police to find missing
animals as well.

I don't know how many of them are right 100% - they don't even know..
they usually communicate the image which comes to them and translate
into our language.. I did have some amazing experience with some of
them, confirmed that what they said was very true (I used two ACs for a
same situations - and they both said very exact same thing and it turned
out to be true) -

I personally don't know if what I am hearing is right all the time. But
I do believe "psychic" as my sister is --- I don't want to sound crazy,
but she can see through things spiritually that no one can.. as for
example.. let's say if I rescue a cat, and if I start talking to her
about this cat on the phone (I am in US, and she is in Japan), she can
describe to me exactly what the cat looks like.. which is amazing.. and
I am not lying to you.

If you want to give a try, I can give you my ACs... you might believe it
or you might not.. but after my interactions with AC, I start being able
to deal with death of my animals more peacefully, and I am grateful of
it.

Again, read the book, I find it very very inspiring..

Hideyo