Hi Terrie,
I meant to write sooner to tell you how in awe I am of you!  Well done woman, well done!!  I can't believe you placed so many, what's your secret?  Of course Ragamuffins are so cute and cuddly, I'm sure that helped, but come on, 197?!  That's just amazing.  I know you had already reserved your seat in Heaven, but now you could probably go on some sort of a rampage and still get in!  Hooray for you and all the wonderful little charges you've helped find a fresh start for.  No kidding, any secrets you could pass on would greatly be appreciated.  My personal household keeps growing with my rescue work.  I'm great at rescue/rehabilitation, but I suck at adoption!
Nina

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
How sweet and honorable of Boo-Boo!
That's a Siamese for ya! Nah just kidding!
I believe all cats when there is a need they are there for you.

I have to tell you all this!
I have a personal kitty that is a Blue PT Ragamuffin, his name is Boo-Boo too.
It is my nickname for him even though his name real name Blue. He only knows Boo-Boo so when I call him Blue he knows he is in deep doodoo.

He was part of my rescue effort of over 200 Ragamuffins here in WA. state from a Hoarder/Breeder situation.
Everyone was sick and underweight. You name it these kitties had it all (illnesses) but I'm glad to say no one died which surprise the hell out of me. Believe it or not none tested positive for Felv/Fiv.
I'm glad to say all I have left now are 3....YAY!!!
Everyone has been adopted but them. They are listed on my Petfinder for those that are interested.
I stated if I can pull this rescue effort off, I can do anything!
Guess what it's happening only 3 left!
Will take a little break from rescue for a day or two. Get my thoughts together. Will still have one ear open to those needing rescued.
Sorry to drag this on just wanted to talk about it briefly.
Thanks for reading!