it's a collective term for prayers, vibes, good
thoughts, love - whatever you call that power or
influence that really does seem to work miracles

I picked it up from MC because I think it fits just
right for me:)

--- "MacKenzie, Kerry N."
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ok, dumb Brit Q coming up----what does GLOW stand
> for, Barb?! (Only been trying to figure it out for a
> year!)

=== message truncated ===

"My cat the clown:  paying no mind to whom he should impress.  Merely living
his life, doing what pleases him, and making me smile."
               - Anonymous

http://farechase.yahoo.com