WOO-HOO!!!!

Way to go, Garfunkle!

=^..^= Terri, Siggie the Tomato Vampire, Guinevere, Sammi, Travis, and 6 furangels: RuthieGirl, Samantha, Arielle, Gareth, Alec & Salome' =^..^=

----- Original Message -----
From: Nina
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2005 7:23 PM
Subject: Re: my baby Garfunkle

Hi Wendy and list,
I heard from Hideyo today, she had wonderful news.  Not only is
Garfunkle still with us, but he's improved!  His temp is up to, I think
she said 99.6, (still low, but so much better).  He's not eating on his
own, but he's moving around more and he doesn't appear to be as
jaundiced.  She thinks the subq fluids must be flushing his system, but
she still doesn't know exactly what the problem is.  Keep praying and
sending her and Garfunkle good thoughts!
Nina