That's funny you say that Kerry.  My two sister
kitties used to love on each other all the time, but
when we moved, they stopped cuddling, and the black
one is especially jealous of any other kitties.  When
I introduced Cricket to the household, she was so mean
to him.  I got onto her all the time for batting him
in the head.  But they adapted.   Still, no more
cuddling.  Everynow and then I will find the sisters
perched together somewhere, but it's rare.  I take
pics when I do.  It makes me sad too that mine are
like that now.

--- "MacKenzie, Kerry N."

http://farechase.yahoo.com