Bonnie,
The kitty that introduced me to the joys of cats, (I've talked about him before, his name was Baron Von Troublemaker Kitty), was half Siamese. His Grandparent humans were quite disturbed that their pampered measer had gotten herself mixed up with whatever alley ruffian was Trouble's father! (Troub was pitch black with a white bow tie and except for his build, didn't look much like Mom at all!). He was a good transition cat for our household. Poor little tike grew up with only dogs for guidance and I think he was a bit confused about what his species he was. It wasn't until someone with cats moved in next door that he began acting like a cat! He'd watch the new neighbors and I swear I could 'hear' him thinking, hey, I can do that! I sure do miss that boy.
Nina

BONNIE J KALMBACH wrote:

Sandy,
I guess you don't have any Siamese in your face insistantly and loudly making demands for breakfast, affection, etc. :) :)

Bonnie