Jenn,
Bless your heart for taking in these ferals. With all you do, it's amazing that you still find the time and the room to keep helping more! (Speaking of... How's our Ms. Bones doing?). I'm afraid I don't have an extra drill or saw, (could use some donations too, truth be told!). I'll be sending good wishes and prayers that you get whatever you need to make your life and your charges lives more comfortable. Do you think there's a chance that the ferals will learn to trust? It's going to be a tough transition for them, but they'll soon see the advantages of having a loving human to share their lives with. You've made my day with your unending kindness.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Speaking of donations, I REALLY need a donation of a drill and a jig saw to
install
new cat doors for the ferals to access the heated storage room (yes, I did find
a way
to heat it!). If anyone has an old drill or saw laying around not being used,
please
consider donating it to my rescue (sorry not tax deductible)! I've just agreed
accept some ferals that have been dislocated from a cemetery (they would have
all
been euthanised otherwise), and after their adjustment period, I will open the
window
for access to the outside, but it's COLD up here in winter, and installing a
cat door
in the two windows that open would be much better for them than just leaving
one open
all the time, making it cold in there, and letting all the heat out. Cat door
donations would be awesome too, but I know no one has extra cat doors just
laying
around, LOL!

Jenn
http://ucat.us
http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html
Adopt a cat from UCAT rescue:
http://ucat.us/adopt.html
Adopt a FIV+ cat:
http://ucat.us/AWrescue/FIV/
Adopt a FELV+ cat:
http://ucat.us/FELVadopt.html
"Saving one animal won't make a difference in the world, but it will make a
world of
difference for that one animal."
I collect KMR kitten formula labels for Bazil, a 3 yr old special needs cat who
must
live on a liquid diet for the rest of his life.
Bazil's caretaker collects labels and sends them to KMR, where they add up
until she
earns a free can of formula!
PLEASE save your KMR kitten formula labels for Bazil!

If you use KMR, even just one can, please email me for the NEW address to send
them
to!