-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nina
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2005 12:04 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Kerry and Tiger

Ha! No, I'm not a cat, I just try and think like one, (or a dog, or a
bird, or any animal I want to relate too). I think the kitties in my
life do think I'm a huge clumsy cat sometimes! Especially when I mimic
their vocalizations. I tell them all the time, I'm sorry I'm not as
graceful in my movements as they are.

Something else that I didn't mention to Kerry... Sometimes cats that
are "picky" about their litter, will use a bigger box more reliably. I
have a couple of jumbo boxes that I got at Home Depot. They're actually

the pans that are used for mixing small amounts of cement. They're dirt

cheap and they work great for nice big litterboxes. Also, some kitties
don't like using a communal litterbox, it is after all a way of marking
territory. Adding more boxes, in different locations sometimes helps.
If our little man Cotton has accidents only when he's not feeling well,
then I don't think it's behavioral. Poor little sprite!
Nina

Dudes wrote:

> Nina, are you sure you are not a cat? It makes a lot of sense. This
> interests me too, because Cotton also has accidents, but mostly when
> he has been feeling bad. I have attributed much of it to his
> digestive woes. He's also the pickiest cat I have ever known about
> his litterbox. He wants it immaculate. Sandy

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any advice expressed above as to tax matters was neither written nor intended by the sender or Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP to be used and cannot be used by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties that may be imposed under U.S. tax law. If any person uses or refers to any such tax advice in promoting, marketing or recommending a partnership or other entity, investment plan or arrangement to any taxpayer, then (i) the advice was written to support the promotion or marketing (by a person other than Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP) of that transaction or matter, and (ii) such taxpayer should seek advice based on the taxpayers particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.

"My cat the clown: paying no mind to whom he should impress. Merely living his life, doing what pleases him, and making me smile."
- Anonymous