LOL, yeah ask Michelle how gross opening a cat of meat based cat food or tuna
is for
her! She's very descriptive about how much meat grosses her out. :-)~

I used to be vegetarian for a while, but got lazy, and hamburg helper is about
all we
eat these days unless it come in a microwavable carton. They don't make easy
quick
vegetarian foods out of a box... which is too bad, because that makes me
continue to
be a meat eater. If it involves more than one pot... I'm not cooking it.

Anyways, we're all very tolerate of the vegans here, and try to understand their
point of view. I think you'll feel very welcomed here!

Jenn
http://ucat.us
http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html
Adopt a cat from UCAT rescue:
http://ucat.us/adopt.html
Adopt a FIV+ cat:
http://ucat.us/AWrescue/FIV/
Adopt a FELV+ cat:
http://ucat.us/FELVadopt.html
"Saving one animal won't make a difference in the world, but it will make a
world of
difference for that one animal."
I collect KMR kitten formula labels for Bazil, a 3 yr old special needs cat who
must
live on a liquid diet for the rest of his life.
Bazil's caretaker collects labels and sends them to KMR, where they add up
until she
earns a free can of formula!
PLEASE save your KMR kitten formula labels for Bazil!

If you use KMR, even just one can, please email me for the NEW address to send
them
to!