Hi Patti,
I've been away from the computer and my inbox is loaded to the brim, but I saw your post and thought I'd answer while I have a minute.  I've got the feline maintenance TF, but I haven't used it much because my guys don't appreciate  the flavor they added to it and won't eat their food when I mix it in.  The TF I have used is the Stress formula, (for animals, they do like the taste of it).  I use it when someone is showing symptoms.  I can't tell you if it's helped, or not.  When my babies are sick I tend to throw the kitchen sink at them, so I never know what it was that actually worked.  The Stress formula has lots of good stuff in it like electrolytes and some sort of colostrum derivative, so I always figure it can't hurt.  Sally asked the very question about the differences between the animal and human formulas to a representative and didn't get back a satisfactory answer.  I think they just told her to use the animal formula and follow the directions on the package.
Nina

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I've been reading up on Transfer Factor, and I am a little confused right now.
I just read that many vets actually suggest using the "Human" product on pets, but I see it is available specifically for dogs, acts and horses also.
For those of you that are using it for your feline fur-kids, which formula are you using??
Also, anyone use it for their K-9 Kids??
Thanks in advance,
Patti