i always try to get meds in injectible form whenever possible..... i
used to think i'd never be able to do it, but after the agony and
trauma of trying to pill the little darlings, and seeing them not bat
an eyelash (so to speak) for shots, well.....

good luck! working at the sanctuary, where i'd sometimes have to pill
30 cats in one day, i've finally gotten really good at it--EXCEPT with
some of my own cats, who are persians, and haven't the mouths big
enough to get the fingers in to help the pill get closer to the
throat!

--
MaryChristine

AIM / YAHOO: TenHouseCats