Lora,
Take the milk ring from him and roll it on the floor. My guess is he'll run after it, retrieve it, and bring it back to you for more play! You may need to encourage him to bring it back the first few times. My Ursula loves those dumb rings too.
Nina

Lora wrote:

Jenn,

LOL. Our Baby Mason does this! :) Only he prefers
plastic milk jug rings.

Late at night (or early in the morning, depending on
how you look at it) he walks through the entire house,
room to room, meowing to himself with this stupid ring
in his mouth. Neither are any of the other cats around
him nor are they interested in what he has to say! :)

Me and my husband just have assumed that he likes the
sound of his own voice. ??? Never figured this one out
either, but it sure is CUTE!

Out of all thirteen (13) kitties he is the only one
who does this. Even his biological sister (from the
same litter) does not behave in this odd fashion.

Lora