-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Steph E
Caldwell
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 10:05 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Separating the kitty household

Hideyo Yamamoto wrote:

I guess, I have a little bit concern regarding mixing FIV positive

with

FeLV positive together even if they got along well..

I tried total seperation when we first got Chief. Rosie lived in my
room, had seperate food, water, and litter. But, she wasn't happy locked

  in my room unless I was in there. So, she pulled all her hair out that

she could reach and started spraying things.

has something that they are fighting against, I am concerned about the
situation.

I worry, too... She's vacinated for it, spent a good bit of her early
life outside, so I think she's pretty well immune.

Rosie goes to work with me everyday, so they're only together for a few
hours. They do share litter boxes and a waterdish, but that's it.

Right now, she's happy in my room at night, but now Chief doesn't have
anywhere to sleep and he's unhappy with my door shut...

Steph