Or would there be too much liquid to fit?  Or, would the liquid make the gel cap
soften and break to quickly before you can pill a kitty? >

Yes. They wouldn't actually break, but when you get the gel caps wet, they melt. You can buy empty gel caps at the health food store, (for the dry meds), but I've never been able to find them small enough. I use the empty gel caps from the CoQ10. I used to put the quartered Doxycycline, (abx), in it because of the potential esophageal damage and because it tastes lousy. Nina

wendy wrote:

Someone in here said that they make their own pills
using empty gel caps, which I think is a fantastic
idea.  This might be a dumb question, but depending on
how fast you can make the gel cap, can you use the
liquid in those?  Or would there be too much liquid to