-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lynne Moquin
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 10:29 AM
To: Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Test protocol question

Advice appreciated for when or if we need to test our
two cats again :
Our third cat died of FeLV cancer on Nov.2nd.
The three cats all had fairly close associated during
the last month as in, being in same room and some
physical contact.
The other two cats had blood drawn on Nov.5 and both
Elisa and IFA were negative.
Should we test them again and if so when ?
One vet said to be "absolutely sure test again" but he
was convinced himself they are okay.
Another vet was all for vaccines no matter what.

These two are 2 1/2. they had one single vacc. at age
12 weeks and as of age 14 1/2 weeks were in VERY close
contact - grooming, sleeping, eating - up to late
Sept. early Oct.

Thanks so much

Lynne