It never rains but it pours....Today Buffy is not acting herself...
She also came from AW and from early records she was pulled
at the same day and very similar condition...Vet recommended
PTS....I even wonder if they are litter mates...
 Any way...A trip to the vet revealed fluid in the chest....She now has
pills and will be on interferon...
Both Callie and Buffy and also Jet have seemed so well that my vet
had felt that interferon should be saved for when a problem shows up...
But now that I think of it most of my deaths have gone like Callie...
I am trying to find what was the clue that I missed with Callie...
(Not doing this for a reason to beat myself up but for the next one..)

1st...I think everybody will go on interferon...
2nd..A week or 2 ago I had noticed that Callie who was skin and bones
when I got her had grown her long hair back so it was hard to tell how
much meat she had put on...To look at her she was bordering on overweight
but her backbone still felt a bit bony and her stomach was wide....
Even though the vet didn't mention fluid on the chest, the breakdown of the
blood and kidneys and liver were what was doing her in....
I suppose the pot belly stomach could have been fluid on the chest and perhaps
if I had caught it then there would have been time to have helped Callie to
have longer with me....

How does this sound ??  Looking for comments...

Tad