I am a little over an hour from Coweta.  If someone wants this kitten I can drive and pull it.  I can separate here or make a friend foster if someone has a home.  I really can't bring in a kitten due to my positives, and my cats are so disagreeable to each other I wouldn't want to bring in a blind kitten anyway.

Tonya

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Nina~
Although I have not pulled from this shelter, I have pulled from Georgia (outside Atlanta) before and have some contacts down south.
If you want some contact info., I can forward you the info.
It is so heartbreaking..... Too, too sad.
Patti