[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Must be nice to have your own vet available Sundays......
I am jealous!!

He's my large animal and small animal vet... I have his beeper, cell, home, and real office#... He's a great guy and has come out to my farm in the middle of the night with just a phone call and not charged me extra... or if I call him and say something just isn't right with my guys and he has to be close by, he'll just swing by and check on me, or if he's been out for something and he's in the area he'll pop by just to make sure we're fairing well...

I'm truly blessed to have Doc... and he's open minded about treatment options and takes me input. Helps that I occasionally asist him! :P

Steph