Yeah.. Greg’s friend is a very good criminal lawyer – he is probably too good – he defends lots of federal crimes.. I will ask him.. Greg does not want me to freak out too much.. we will do out best to see what happens on Monday (he is pretty optimistic about Monday) and then if it does not go well,, we will worry the next step..

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2005 11:54 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Hideyo's court case 19th??

do you have a criminal lawyer?  I really would consider getting one.

Michelle

In a message dated 12/13/2005 1:53:01 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I had a bond arraignment this morning for the criminal complaint this morning.. so pleaded not guilty and trial is now scheduled for 1/12 (so soon) – I hope everything will go well next Monday – otherwise, then I have to appeal,, and I guess I could get a continuance on the trial 1/12 (or at least that’s what Greg said)