I actually would be surprised if they limit your argument time, but I guess they could. Greg is right about being concise anyway, though.  You can probably submit a memo in writing if you want to, which lays out the various arguments and evidence and supporting cases, etc.  If you had a lawyer they might do that, but I bet you could do it yourself. I do not think it is necessary, but if you want to do it you can make sure you have included all the points and evidence even if you are not able to do it orally at the hearing, and it will give the hearing officer something to look at after the hearing when making the decision.
Michelle