Thanks Gloria,

I replied to the group I found it on and to the person who posted it as well.  I've got to get to bed soon so it will probably be tomorrow evening before I can get any more info.  Maybe there's a rescue that could help her out.  Maybe I could send her a 'Christmas gift' if this is all on the up and up.  It sounds like she's got more cats than she can handle though, so I know a little money's not going to take care of the problem. :(

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
OK - as I understand the message, she's in Minnesota, right? MC
(Tenhousecats) is in Michigan, has volunteered with a large rescue there,
and hopefully might have a suggestion -

Gloria