Thank you! My research made me think it indicates colitis, as that is the only thing listed that talks about red blood on the edges, and says it results from a problem in the colon.  But the fact that you have seen the same thing (yes, that's what it looks like) with Gypsy with the first normal stools makes me think, and hope, it might be that.

Will update you (sure you can't wait!) tomorrow,
Michelle