Aw Jen,
I just caught up on the posts between you and Michelle about Ewok. I feel like there's a tumor in my belly :( . I'm so sorry. My thoughts, concerns and prayers are with you guys. I wish there were something else I could say or do. I hate this damn disease. I'm sending you all my love to comfort you. My arms are wrapped around you both,
Nina

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Damn!  I should have checked my email before I left...thanks for that,
Michelle...I'm going to keep that one in mind!  Ewok and I just got back
from the oncologist's and it's as we all pretty much expected: a mass in
his intestines (a lymph node I believe, but I'm so tired I can't think
straight right now...).  So he was actually given a round of elspar to
see if the tumor responds...I guess we'll know in the next 24-48 hours.
Please continue to send out those healing vibes!