In a message dated 12/16/05 11:03:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Please contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] DIRECTLY, as she is NOT a member of this
group, and will NOT get the reply if you click "reply"!

Jenn~
Squiggle_chick DID join this list...
She posted about this cat, 12/14 - thread called "Cat Question".
And she did get some very good advice, replies.
Maybe she did not like it though, since she was "gently" being convinced to keep the poor girl (and have her spayed/aborted).
I see with this post she states she CAN NOT keep her due to her elderly cat...
I guess I will reply to her off-list and see if there is any way she can do something for this baby....
She WAS given very sound advice from our knowledgeable & esteemed members, probably NOT what she wanted to hear tho'.......(Or, maybe she hasn't followed the list, perhaps I'll go ahead & forward the replies, IN CASE she missed them)
Patti