Jen, I am certainly hoping and crossing my fingers.  If he does not improve from the elspar, you might want to ask about CCNU also (the oncologist).
Michelle

In a message dated 12/17/2005 10:09:56 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Hi Michelle (and All)!

Well, Ewok is at the vet's right now...Michelle, our vet is going to try
the steroid protocol that you suggested.  There was a small glimmer of
hope last night...Ewok at a couple of tablespoons of baby food on his
own (and kept it down)!  Unfortunately, he didn't want anything this
morning...so it's hard, for me, to tell what's going on...but my vet
seems to think the elspar helped.

Fingers crossed that my boy will start feeling better soon...