-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of wendy
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2005 10:48 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Tonya-elderly lady

Hey Tonya,

I emailed the email addy on that original email to let
the contact person know about Best Friends.  They
emailed me back and let me know that they had
contacted Best Friends and got a recording that they
were still busy with Katrina rescues and to leave
their information, and they would be contacted as soon
as possible.  I will let you know if I get another
email.  Let us know if you hear anything.  I hope
those kitties and their guardian get help soon!

:)
Wendy