hey, chris--

do you know if anyone has checked the local petfinder listings? that might be a way to find people in the area who might be able to come out and help.... i don't have a cell phone nor unlimited calling or i'd offer to help if that hasn't been done..... most of my contacts are cat people, of course, but i've sent it to my one dog person who's SORT of in the area, but does a lot of rescue work. i

is the doggie any specific breed or close to it? breed rescues and groups are sometimes easier to find....

there's a [EMAIL PROTECTED] list for every state; if we can find folks on the MD/WV lists who could post....

will call some of the cat-transport folks i know if you think that'd help--hard to know what's been done/what hasn't....

--
MaryChristine

AIM / YAHOO: TenHouseCats
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]