From: Pamela P.
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2005 7:13 PM
Subject: Federico lives!

Thank you again, Tad and Marie.  I hope Federico is settling in and getting some much-needed snuggles and kisses.  You should have seen how happy he was when we took him out of the cage he's been in for the last two weeks.  We've had to limit our physical contact with him and it's been brutal because he's such a snuggly guy and we all loved holding him.  One of our vet techs came in this morning expecting to have to say a final goodbye to him and instead got the news that he was going home.  It's a special day when we get to cry happy tears instead of sad ones.

Not two hours after Tad left with Federico, we received a mom and three kittens who turned out to be FeLV+ too.  Apparently we already have a local rescue that will take the mommy (what a switch!).  The kittens are about 4 months old, two orange and one buff, and are already spayed/neutered.  If anyone in the Albany (NY) area is interested in them, please contact the shelter at 518-434-8128 and ask for Barb.

Thanks to all of you for being here.  It's good to know there's a group like this around.

Happy New Year,
Pam