Kerry,

It's so wonderful to hear news like this.  It makes me
feel warm inside knowing what hope this gives you and
Bandy.  I hope that his bloodwork continues to be
great and that anemia is not a part of your vocabulary
for a long time to come!

Congratulations and Happy New Year!
Wendy

Just $16.99/mo. or less.