Kerry,

It does make me feel so much better to know that many
here have stressed over the financial aspect of caring
for their furbabies.  It doesn't seem fair to have to
choose.  I guess this just fuels the fire more for me
to get out of debt.  My husband and I just started
doing Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover (it's a
book), and hopefully will be debt free except for our
house by the end of this year.  I highly recommend his
plan, btw, especially for those of you who are like
me, broke.  lol.  I guess we'll just have to sit tight
until then.  I didn't even tell my husband that we
spent $85 at the vet when he asked (not part of the
plan, btw, lol).  I said $50, which he freaked out on
anyway.  I can't blame him.  He doesn't feel the same
about the kitties as I do.  Thanks for the kind words
and encouragement Kerry.  We'll do the best we can for
Stretch, and I guess that's all we can do.  I'll keep
you posted.

:)
Wendy

Just $16.99/mo. or less.